Jasmine (formerly Cayman HospiceCare) is seeking a dynamic and highly motivated person with the desire to make a real impact in the Cayman community for the position of Marketing and Fundraising Manager.
Jasmine is a not-for-profit organisation that provides hospice and palliative care services in the Cayman Islands. The below role is a full-time position, working closely with the Director of Operations & Nursing and responsible for the Marketing & Events Coordinator.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
In collaboration with the Marketing & Events Coordinator & reporting to the Director of Operations:
- Develop all fundraising and marketing strategy & targets for the charity.
- Strategically design fundraising efforts to ensure future sustainability.
- Manage and oversee all events & community engagement initiatives.
- Seek donations in money, goods and services from individuals, community groups and companies.
- Write grant proposals & reports.
- Oversee and manage donor database system development and be responsible for data integrity.
- Manage and develop excellent donor recognition programme aimed at maintaining and building on current supporter base.
- Prepare monthly updates and reports.
- Regular donor engagement & appreciation.
- Manage and oversee Marketing & Events Coordinator.
- 3+ years’ experience in direct not-for-profit fundraising.
- University degree in related field.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, websites, social media platforms.
- Budget management and tracking experience.
- 2+ years in personnel management.
- Understanding of fundraising techniques and ability to design fundraising campaigns utilising local assets.
- Comfortable making presentations and speaking in public forums: corporate meetings, radio interviews, special events, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CMR databases and appropriate marketing computer software.
- Holder must be trustworthy, competent, mature, and able to work under own initiative with no supervision.
- Passionate about palliative and hospice care.
- Experience in one or more of the following: endowments, capital campaigns, legacy giving, large grant proposals.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Be available for some evenings & weekends as needed.
Caymanian/PR/status holders will be given preference.
Salary is commensurate with experience between
CI $58,000 – $64,000 per annum. Benefits per labour law.
Please send a CV & two references to Director@Jasmine.ky by May 26th, 2023 to be considered.