Fundraising and Events Assistant
Jasmine (formerly Cayman Hospice Care) is a not-for-profit organisation providing free hospice and palliative care services in the Cayman Islands. The below role is a full-time position, working closely with the Fundraising and Events Coordinator, with an indirect reporting line to Jasmine’s Director of Operations & Nursing (DON).
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as assistant to the Fundraising and Events Co-ordinator and Fundraising Manager
Planning & executing fundraising events
- Executing event marketing, specifically but not limited to social media content and campaigns
- Organising fundraising volunteers
- Fundraising administration: donor/ticket/sponsorship tracking, event archives, database management, etc
- Supporting community-driven fundraising initiatives
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in event planning & marketing
- Understanding of digital marketing, website management, and social media platforms
- Ability to work under own initiative, without supervision, and demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- A congenial attitude and openness to learning & growth
- University Degree in a related field
- Experience working in a not-for-profit setting with a keen understanding of fundraising philosophy
- A passion for hospice & palliative care
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle.
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Be available for some evenings & weekends as needed
Caymanian/PR/status holders will be given preference.
Salary is commensurate with experience between CI $43,000 – $49,000 per annum. Benefits per labour law.
Please send a CV & two references to Director@Jasmine.ky by August 18th, 2023 to be considered